A- Attached Or Single: I must say that I am attached :)
B- Best Friends: Jessika & Katie
C- Cake Or Pie: Pie
D- Day Of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Food
F- Favorite Color: umm... i'm not sure, maybe a peachy color
G- Greatest Accomplishment: Finishing my Young Womens Medallion
H- Hometown: Hooper
I- Indulgences: Probably shopping and taking naps
J- January Or July: July
K- Kids: None
L- Life is Incomplete without: Family & Friends
M- Marriage Date: 12/12/2012 ha ha I just made that up, obviously I am not married yet, (yet is the keyword)
N- Number of Siblings: 4, 1 bro-Hazen and 3 Sisters-Summer, Bret and Texie
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: SNAKES!!!!!!!!
Q-Quotes: “At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is ONE." -One Tree Hill
R- Reason to Smile:Service:)
S- Season: All! There is always something fun to do for each season
T- Tag five friends: Jessika, Lauren, Maddee, Karli and Amber
U-Unknown Fact about Me: I will usually cry is someone does my laundry or if they transfer my clothes from the washer to the dryer
V- Very favorite store: Wet Seal
W- Worst Habit: I am a HUGE procrastinater
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: Since I haven't had either of those...
Y-Your Favorite Food: Mashed Potatoes
Z- Your Zodiac sign: Gemini
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
hey your blog is way cute!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog and tagging me... it sounds fun! i need to add you as my friend!!!
You are a blogger too. Thanks for the comment. Have not seen you in a long time. We will keep in touch:)
Oh my gosh... It was SO good to hear from you. It has been so long since I have seen you... Probably since my wedding. How have you been?
Post a Comment